Our cool green news bites are E. coli-free, we promise:
- Some amazing volunteers are caring for stranded pilot whales in Florida. (The New York Times)
- Another argument in favor of carbon markets–they can help reduce forest fires. (Green Biz)
- Takeout food in California could get even better, if the styrofoam ban passes. (LA Times)
- A Belgian high-speed rail line is now also a 2-mile solar tunnel. (YaleE360)
- New study warns that global warming will disrupt food supplies aross the globe. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Belgium, California, carbon market, florida, food supplies, forest fires, global warming, Green Biz, high-speed rail, l.a. times, New York Times, pilot whales, solar tunnel, stranded whales, styrofoam ban, Treehugger, YaleE360