Today we have proof that you’re never too old to live your dream, assuming your dream is to be a nonagenarian first-time tortoise mom.
- An endangered tortoise has her first baby, AT AGE 90! (Treehugger)
- A desktop Big Bang shows that time travel may be possible after all. (Wired)
- As Europe reels from E. Coli, a look at food safety problems in the U.S. (Ecocentric)
- See how conservationists are trying to save one of the world’s rarest birds from extinction. (BBC Nature)
- Watch video of some of the 44 red pandas moved to their new home in China. (Huffington Post)
Tags: BBC, bbc nature, desktop big bang, ecocentric, endangered tortoise, europe e coli. food safety, food safety problems, Huffington Post, rare bird, red panda video, red pandas, red pandas moved, red pandas moved in china, time travel, time travel possible, tortoise mom 90, Treehugger, Wired