This is probably the only place on the web you’ll find news about both diapers and glacier melt:
- Oyster mushrooms can break down disposable diapers in four months. (EcoGeek)
- A new report reveals that Brazil’s protected areas could be more protected. (Mongabay)
- Coral reefs=lifesavers, writes Sanjayan, our lead scientist. (Huffington Post Green)
- Planning a trip this summer? Check out these green destinations. (Treehugger)
- Greenland’s glaciers have lost enough ice to fill a Great Lake, says a new study. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Brazil, Brazil protected areas, cancer, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, coral reefs and cancer, corals, diapers, EcoGeek, Glaciers, Greenland, health, Huffington Post Green, melt, Mongabay, oyster mushrooms, Protected Areas, Sanjayan, travel, Treehugger, YaleE360