Hey, we’re all still here! Let’s celebrate with some great green news:
- Protected land is protecting communities in Louisiana’s Atchafalaya Basin from flooding. (NPR)
- The more energy-efficient your home/appliance/car/etc. is, the more energy you burn…maybe. (The Daily Green)
- What are we going to do about all that plastic in the ocean? (Green)
- Ask Umbra offers up more eco-friendly alternatives to those ubiquitous single-serving coffee cups. (Grist)
- One blogger doesn’t believe we can shop our way to sustainability. Here’s why. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, Atchafalaya Basin, coffee, energy efficiency, green, green business, GreenBiz, Grist, Louisiana, Marc Gunther, Mississippi flooding, npr, oceans, plastic in oceans, protected land, single serve coffee pods, sustainable shopping, The Daily Green