Where else will you find a giant armadillo and reverse lightning?
- See how camera traps are giving rare glimpses of species like the giant armadillo and the jaguarundi. (Mongabay)
- We’re learning how 50-mile-high jets of lightning shoot from Earth up to space. (Wired Science)
- Which states are the leaders in green energy and where does yours rank? Check the list. (Green House)
- The 2011 Atlantic hurricane forecast is out, and it doesn’t look good. (The Daily Green)
- Experts fear that a pod of 100 whales circling off Scotland is about to beach themselves. (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2011 atlantic hurricane forecast, 2011 hurricanes, 50 mile lightning, atlantic hurricane forecast, caera traps, Daily Green, environmental news, giant armadillo, green energy, Green House, green news, Guardian Eco, jaguarundi, lightning, mass beaching, Mongabay, scotland whales, whale beaching, Whales, whales off scotland, Wired Science