Deforestation, species extinction, primate wars… being green is serious business:
- It’s chimpanzee vs. red colobus monkey in Uganda, and it may be a battle to the death. (Extinction Countdown)
- Speaking of: scientists disagree over a new study that says species extinction rates from habitat loss are always overestimated. (Dot Earth)
- Could the extra CO2 we’re spewing into the atmosphere be converted to fuel? (YaleE360)
- Meet a 10-year-old eco-activist who’s battling a fast food chain to save U.S. forests. (Mongabay)
- The Yangtze is low, the Mississippi high… what can these rivers tell us about the future of green development? (Green Biz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: carbon dioxide, chimpanzee, CO2, deforestation, Dot Earth, eco-activist, Extinction Countdown, extinction rates, fast food chain, Green Biz, green development, KFC, Mississippi, Mongabay, red colobus monkey, renewable energy, Species extinction, Uganda, YaleE360, Yangtze