Who wants green news?
- In India, a ban on medicine for cows is saving vultures’ lives. (Wired)
- The US Fish and Wildlife Service unveiled a plan to protect bats from white nose syndrome. (LA Times)
- Here’s how to boost recycling rates in schools. (The Daily Green)
- Researchers discovered nine new marine species off the coast of Bali. (Green House)
- A new study says that 1/3 of the food produced for human consumption is wasted. (Triple Pundit)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bali, bats, cows, food, food consumption, Green House, India, Indonesia, L.A Times, new marine species, recycling, recycling in schools, The Daily Green, Triple Pundit, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Vultures, wasted food, white nose syndrome, Wired