Legend has it that for each green news story you read, your chances of encountering bad luck decrease by 17%.
- Some people in Greenland are actually pretty psyched about the effects of climate change. (Washington Post)
- Don’t go, little guy! The North American bog turtle is on the decline. (Mongabay)
- Even though only 25% of Americans have heard of “Climate-Gate,” the event still had a significant effect on public opinion. (Treehugger)
- Though cell phone radiation may harm bees, there’s no proof that it kills them. (CleanTechnica)
- Here’s how Bill Gates would solve the climate crisis. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.