You’ll find helpful beavers, sustainable tuna and more in today’s 5 cool green news links:
- Sea-level rise is finally catching up to the Golden State. (Green)
- How are beavers helping reduce the recent massive oil spill in Canada? (Mongabay)
- A 2-month ocean expedition hopes to find ways to catch tuna without harming other species. (BBC)
- Are you a budding botanist? A new iPhone app helps you identify trees from a photo of a leaf. (Wired)
- Despite opposition, a new dam is planned for Chile’s Patagonia region. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, beaver dam, botany, California, Canada, Chile, dam, Golden State, green, Huffington Post, Mongabay, nature iphone app, oil spill, Patagonia, sea level rise, sustainable tuna, tree identification, Wired