Birds and lady lizards and urban sprawl, oh my!
- According to the latest State of the Birds report, public preserves provide habitat for at least half of the American populations of 300 bird species. (Green)
- Idaho has more wind power than it knows what to do with. (CleanTechnica)
- Sprawl can be worse than the buildings themselves, energy-usage-wise. (EcoGeek)
- A drop in green cleaning product purchases is hurting one big brand. (GreenBiz)
- Researchers have bred an all-female species of lizard. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: all-female species of lizard, bird habitat, Birds, CleanTechnica, EcoGeek, Energy, green, green cleaning products, GreenBiz, Idaho, Idaho wind energy, lizard, sprawl, State of the Birds, wind energy, Wired