A second life for EV batteries? Sounds like green news to me!
- Once your electric car battery dies, it could still go on to provide power to your home. (Green)
- Climate change policy is gaining ground in 16 major world economies, says new study. (GreenBiz)
- If you regularly get your books from the library, maybe a Kindle isn’t a green choice. (Treehugger)
- Pres. Obama wants to clarify & expand the Clean Water Act. (LA Times)
- The 2011 State of the Air report is out–how bad is the air you breathe? (HuffPostGreen)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.