If the Clean Air Act helps us live longer, just think what a climate change policy could do:
- A new federal report paints a grim picture of water resources in the 21st century. (Green)
- Australia’s 2009 wildfires may have helped save the rare Buxton silver gum tree. (Extinction Countdown)
- Three dogs helped sniff out the habitat of an endangeredVietnamese turtle. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Have you thought about the energy footprint of your web surfing habit? Greenpeace has. (Grist)
- In case you doubted the benefits of the Clean Air Act, a new study says it helps you live 4-8 months longer. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 21st century water, Australia wildfire, Buxton silver gum tree, Clean Air Act, climate change policy, cloud computing, Conservation Journal Watch, dogs, endangered species, energy footprint, Extinction Countdown, green, Greenpeace, Grist, rare turtle, Treehugger, Vietnam, water report