Seriously, people are standing in line to smell a flower that exudes the scent of rotting flesh?
- Do you live in one of the 10 least green states in America? Check the list. (Huffington Post Green)
- Thousands are flocking to see the “smelly corpse flower” in Switzerland. (BBC)
- A Congressional budget bill rider means wolf hunts are returning to Idaho, Montana. (L.A. Times)
- London’s “greenest ever” Olympics on pace to land a huge fine for pollution. (Guardian Eco)
- Zimbabwe plans to feed elephants to hungry prisoners. (Treehugger)
Tags: BBC, corpse flower, feed elephants to prisoners, Guardian Eco, Huffington Post, Huffington Post Green, huffpo green, IOC, l.a. times, least green states, london olympics, london pollution, Los Angeles Times, olympics fine, stinky flower, Treehugger, wolf hunt, wolf hunts