Your cool green news, in 5 easy links:
- Here’s a cool thing to do for the planet this year: turn your yard into wildlife habitat. (Yahoo Green)
- One year later, the question is still unanswered: where did the oil go? (The Christian Science Monitor)
- Scientists are on the verge of creating malaria-resistent wild mosquitoes. (BBC)
- This compilation takes you through the best writing on the Gulf oil spill. (Treehugger)
- Extinction rates of the American pika have skyrocketed in the last decade. Potential cause? Take a wild guess. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: American pika, backyard wildlife habitat, BBC, best writing on the Gulf, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, Gulf, malaria-resistent mosquitoes, oil spill, species exctinction, Treehugger, Yahoo Green, Yale Environment 360, YaleE360