Get your green news on:
- Even one year after the Gulf oil spill began, the environmental effects are still unclear. (BBC)
- Germans are happy to pay a little extra for clean energy. (Grist)
- A whole lot of Americans aren’t really concerned about recycling product packaging, says a new report. (LA Times)
- Is being delicious and in demand a threat to the future of wild leeks (a.k.a. “ramps”)? (New York Times)
- Yesterday, we asked what you thought about Richard Branson’s pet lemur project. This blogger says it’s “a terrible idea.” (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, clean energy, Germany, Grist, Gulf oil spill, Gulf oil spill environmental impacts, lemurs, Los Angeles Times, Mongabay, New York Times, ramps, recycling, Richard Branson, Richard Branson lemurs, wild leeks