Happy Monday! Here’s what you missed over the weekend:
- Wolves are no longer legally endangered. (Mongabay)
- One year later, the Gulf of Mexico is still feeling the effects of the oil spill. (LA Times)
- Our friends at Treehugger are hopping on the Picnic for the Planet bandwagon/party bus. (Treehugger)
- In Vietnam, a special nature reserve has been created to protect the threatened “Asian unicorn.” (AP, via Huffington Post)
- Ask Umbra offers up tips for green housewarming gifts. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AP, Asian unicorn, Asian unicorn reserve, Ask Umbra, Associated Press, Earth Day, green housewarming gift, Grist, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf oil spill, Gulf oil spill one year later, Huffington Post, Los Angeles Times, Mongabay, Picnic for the Planet, saola, Treehugger, Vietnam, wolves, wolves off endangered species list