With our big brains, shouldn’t we humans be able to solve climate change?
- A new Nature Conservancy study offers a roadmap for wind development that doesn’t harm wildlife. (Clean Technica)
- It turns out that having a bigger brain does get you ahead in life. At least, if you’re an invasive species. (Conservation Journal Watch
- We need to get more women involved in green technology, says Kristina Johnson. (GreenBiz)
- Wolves are now off the endangered species list–which isn’t as good as it sounds. (The New York Times)
- One of the world’s great environmental thinkers offers some advice on energy use. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: clean tech, Clean Technica, Conservation Journal Watch, endangered species list, energy use, green, Green Technology, GreenBiz, Invasive species, Kristina Johnson, New York Times, Vaclav Smil, Win-Win for Wind, wind development, wind siting study, wolves, women and technology