Squids, octopuses and…robot farmers? Oh my!
- Squids and octopuses (octopi?) could suffer life-threatening injuries from ocean noise pollution. (Scientific American)
- We all know flying’s not exactly green, but this new airport terminal attempts to green up the wait. (Green)
- A new study finds that the process of fracking is worse than coal over a 20-year period (but it’s about equal over a century). (Mongabay)
- Robot farmers might be feeding us in the future. (Discovery News)
- The US could collect a million megawatt hours of electricity annually by adding hydropower capacity at 70 of its existing dams and other water control structures, says a new report. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Agriculture, coal, Discovery News, EcoGeek, Energy, fams, farms, flying, fracking, green, green airport, hydropower, Mongabay, natural gas, noise pollution, ocean noise pollution, octopus, robot farmers, squid