Cure your case of the cool green Mondays:
- Scientists discovered a new species of rhino…and it’s already close to extinction. (Mongabay)
- The operators of a Japanese nuclear plant say now it will really stop pumping radioactive water into the ocean. (Reuters, via Huffington Post Green)
- Is goat meat a “more ethical” alternative to beef? (Treehugger)
- Don’t toss or recharge batteries– wear them. (Green House)
- Crops for animal feed are destroying Brazilian savanna, says a new report. (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: batteries, beef, Brazilian savanna, Energy, goat meat, Green House, Guardian Eco, Huffington Post Green, Japan, Japanese earthquake, Mongbay, northern white rhino, nuclear power, radioactive water in oceans, Reuters, rhino, Treehugger