What’s the longest you waited before asking someone on a date? I’ll bet it was less than 4 decades:
- Two elderly tuataras, a lizard-like species, waited 40 years to mate and inspire a romance film. (Treehugger)
- Your next computer could be delivered packed in mushrooms. (EcoGeek)
- New forecasts predict sea level rise by region and it’s bad news for a major east coast city. (BBC)
- Freeway air pollution has been linked to brain damage in mice. (Greenspace)
- Our solar system has a nose, and a NASA spacecraft found it. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.