These 5 green news links are worth a read:
- The Conservancy’s work with fishermen in California makes headlines. (Triple Pundit)
- American consumers are lazy, habitual and confused about how to go green–do you agree? (Green Biz)
- What will Richard Branson find at the bottom of the sea? (BBC)
- The disaster in Japan could result in more logging of Indonesia’s rainforests. (Mongabay)
- Oil will run out in 50 years… then what? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: American consumerism, BBC, bottom of the sea, California groundfish project, Green Biz, green consumerism, how to go green, Japan disaster, logging in Indonesia, Monabay, Morro Bay, peak oil, rainforest, Richard Branson, Treehugger, Triple Pundit