- There’s no more radiation-tainted water leaking into the ocean, says the operator of a Japanese power plant. (Reuters, via Huffington Post Green)
- The White House promises to veto a potential bill to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gas emissions. (Green)
- The good news: Leatherback turtles are making a comeback in Florida. The bad news: It may be because they’re running out of predators. (Treehugger)
- Americans only recycle two percent of the compact fluorescent light bulbs that they toss. (Grist)
- How’s this for alternative energy? The sewers of Paris will heat schools, and also the presidential palace. (Reuters Life, via Yahoo Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: alternative energy, CFLs, EPA, EPA regulations, green, Grist, Huffington Post Green, Japan earthquake, Paris, radiation, recycling CFLs, Reuters, Reuters Life, sewer power in Paris, Treehugger, turtles, White House, Yahoo Green