Snowstorms in April are not very cool or green, but these 5 news links are:
- The future is carbon capture and sequestration, or “tucking carbon into the ground.” (The New York Times)
- Why have 7 major companies dropped their support of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative? (Green Biz)
- In case you missed Obama’s energy speech yesterday, here’s the re-hash. (Treehugger)
- Demand is up, but supply is down for the Toyota Prius. (LA Times)
- The best way to reduce your exposure to BPA? Stop eating canned foods. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BPA, canned foods, carbon capture and sequestration, carbon sequestration, Green Biz, L.A Times, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Obama energy speech, Sustainable Forestry Initiative, The Daily Green, Toyota Prius, Treehugger