- Salt does more than make everything taste better– it’s a potential source of renewable energy. (CleanTechnica)
- Do most “green” consumers know what they’re talking about? (GreenBiz)
- Passing gas doesn’t significantly contribute to greenhouse gas emissions. (Grist)
- Is your favorite Girl Scout cookie flavor responsible for rainforest destruction? (The Daily Green)
- There are signs of hope for the world’s most endangered cat. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: cat, CleanTechnica, Energy, farts and carbon emissions, feline, Girl Scout cookies, green consumers, GreenBiz, Grist, lynx, palm oil, passing gas, salt, salt renewable energy, The Daily Green, Treehugger