Bird vomit and fish poop… need we say more?
- The mystery behind Knut’s death is solved. (Treehugger)
- Elizabeth Kolbert treks into the Conservancy’s Aeolus Cave in search of bats. (YaleE360)
- Fossilized bird vomit holds clues to a 37,000 year-old colony of snow petrels. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- The excrement of a fruit-eating fish is helping re-forest the Amazon. (Wired)
- In 2010 the solar market in the U.S. grew by leaps and bounds. (Green Tech)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Aeolus Cave, Amazon, bat death, Conservation Journal Watch, Elizabeth Kolbert, fish poop, fossilized bird vomit, fruit-eating fish, green tech, Knut, polar bear autoposy, snow petrel, tambaqui, Treehugger, U.S. solar market, white nose syndrome, Wired, Yale Environment 360, YaleE360