Replace your one lost hour with FIVE great green reads:
- The presence of this creepily well-endowed frog signals a comeback for California’s Garcia River Forest. (Treehugger)
- The crisis in Japan raises questions about the safety of nuclear energy. (New York Times)
- Samsung introduces a completely solar-powered (and transparent?) television. (EcoGeek)
- It turns out there are even fewer great white sharks in the Pacific than scientists thought. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Here’s how mining causes water pollution. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: California, Christian Science Monitor, EcoGeek, frog, Garcia River Forest, great white sharks, Japan, Japan earthquake, mining, New York Times, nuclear energy, Pacific Ocean, Samsung, Samsung solar-powered TV, The Daily Green, Treehugger, TV, water pollution