The top 5 green stories you must read–TODAY:
- Last year’s intense heat wave in Russia wasn’t caused by climate change. (Green)
- On the other hand, damaged coffee crops in Colombia are a victim of warming temps. (The New York Times)
- The fine art of sharing could help you to never buy anything again. (Grist)
- Here’s a tip: if you’re in Delhi, or traveling there soon, don’t eat the vegetables. (BBC)
- Two big players in the tuna market are cleaning up their practices. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.