Ant zombies, gas-saving tips and the secret life of a climate change believer: it’s all cool and green today.
- The eastern cougar is now extinct, sort of. (The New York Times)
- It may seem counterintuitive, but more snow is a sign of a warming climate. (Treehugger)
- 350.org leader Bill McKibben discovers he’s a communist. (The Washington Post)
- The worst horror movie ever, if you’re an insect: new species of ant zombie discovered. (Mongabay)
- $4 for a gallon of gas? How about 80 cents a gallon instead? These 5 tips will get you there. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.