Do you really need a hot dog to enjoy a good soccer game?
- Here’s a twist to the green sports trend–one UK soccer club bans the sale of red meat at its stadium. (Planet Green)
- How much oil will the U.P.S. save by switching from diesel to liquefied natural gas? A LOT. (Green)
- Humans are a noisy bunch, and our sounds may be causing wildlife to modify their behavior. (The New York Times)
- War, peace and climate conflict–can we resolve our issues? (Earth Watch)
- The scene at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico is still oily, reports a University of GA researcher. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal behavior, climate conflict, climate politics, Earth Watch, green, green sports, green stadium, Gulf of Mexico, liquefied natural gas, Mongabay, New York Times, oil, oil spill, Planet Green, soccer, University of Georgia, UPS