We’re feeling just a tad silly today:
- These bike snow-plows will astound… as will the author’s simile comparing them to the Hindu pantheon. (Grist)
- Yes, rockhopper penguins are pretty cool, but photos of them taking a shower? Really cool! (Treehugger)
- A high school student in Albany, NY, uses camera traps to assess urban wildlife vs. ‘wild’ wildlife, with surprising results. (NY Times)
- How is a waffle iron like a low-cost solar panel? (Clean Technica)
- “Oobleck,” a sticky mixture named for a Dr. Seuss story, could have plugged the oil well in the Gulf. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.