Recover from the Super Bowl with these super green links:
- A new study warns that climate change will lead to mass migration. (Green)
- Using sunlight and spinach, researchers have developed a Popeye-approved sustainable hydrogen fuel. (CleanTechnica)
- Really bad droughts in the Amazon are a growing concern for scientists. (Christian Science Monitor)
- It’s National Green Week! But how green is too green for elementary school-aged kids? (Green House)
- Fast toll collection lanes reduce not just congestion and frustration, but also pollution. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Amazon, Amazon droughts, Christian Science Monitor, clean energy, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climate change mass migration, fast toll collection, green, Green House, mass migration, National Green Week, New York Times, pollution, Popeye, spinach, sunlight, sustainable hydrogen fuel, The Daily Green