Get your green news in 5 easy links:
- The Northeast is the new Artic. Brrrr. (The New York Times)
- Dow’s collaboration with the Conservancy is “a small step for a company, a giant leap for critters of all kinds,” says Joel Makower. (Green Biz)
- Cyber-thieves hack the Czech carbon registry and make off with $38 million in carbon credits. (Mongabay)
- REDD needs to focus on the needs of local people, says a new report. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- One of Obama’s top climate and energy advisers is stepping down–what impact will her departure have? (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, carbon credits, carbon heist, Carol Browner, Conservation Journal Watch, Czech carbon registry, dow, Green Biz, green business, Grist, Mongabay, New York Times, REDD, weird weather patterns