These cool green links have gone to the birds, and lions:
- Birds are sending messages to each other by using plastic in their nests. (BBC)
- A newly found pterosaur fossil shows a mother with a preserved egg. (National Geographic)
- Thailand is closing some diving sites to protect corals. (Green)
- Here’s a gallery of 8 beautiful bioluminescent creatures from the sea. (Wired)
- 25 ex-circus lions are being airlifted from Bolivia to Colorado. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, bioluminescent, Birds, Bolivia, circus lions, closing diving sites, colorado, coral reef, fossil egg, green, lions airlifted, National Geographic, plastic nests, protecting corals, pterosaur, rescuing circus lions, Thailand, thailand coral reefs, Treehugger, Wired