Kick off your day the cool green way:
- When it comes to eco-friendly household products, there’s a green divide between men and women. (Urban Farm)
- This pretty little flower was just removed from the endangered species list. Congrats, pretty little flower! (Green)
- Thanks to climate change, the northern hemisphere’s ice is melting, which means less sunlight is reflected back into space, which means the planet’s getting warmer even faster. Phew. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Trees are smarter than squirrels. (Treehugger)
- Does eating sustainably raised meat make a more positive impact than going veg? This writer thinks so. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, eating meat, endangered species, endangered species list, green, green divide between men and women, Guardian, household products, Maguire daisy, northern hemisphere, northern hemisphere ice melting, squirrels, sustainably raised meat, Treehugger, trees, trees smarter than squirrels, urban farm, vegetarianism