Can you spot the theme in today’s 5 cool green news links?
- Wildfires, earthquakes and now the threat of a massive “superstorm“… really, who wants to live in California? (The New York Times)
- The oil spill commission says LA gov Jindal was a hindrance to the clean-up effort. (Green)
- In Haiti’s post-earthquake deforested hills, frog species are thriving. (BBC)
- Comparing the impacts of recent extreme floods in Brazil and Australia. (Dot Earth)
- Jellyfish are taking over our overfished, warm, polluted seas. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia flood, BBC, Brazil flood, California, Dot Earth, flood impacts, frog species, green, Gulf clean up, Haiti, jellyfish outbreak, Jindal, oil spill commission report, overfising, rising sea temperatures, superstorm, Yale Environment 360, YaleE360