Cool Green Morning: The “But What Does It All Mean??” edition.
- Dead birds are now falling out of the sky in Sweden, and dead fish are washing up on Maryland, Brazil and New Zealand shores. (Huffington Post)
- The Atlantic Ocean is warming. Just ask its corals. (Mongabay)
- This crazy hornet creates its own solar power…with its skin. (National Geographic)
- It’s not just honeybees on the decline. A new report says a number of bee species are in peril. (Grist)
- The EPA released updated guidelines for cleaning up broken CFLs. (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic ocean coral, Atlantic Ocean warming, bees, bees in peril, Brazil, CFL, CFL cleanup, Coral Reefs, dead birds falling from sky, dead fish, EPA, Green House, Grist, hornet, Huffington Post, Maryland, Mongabay, National Geographic, New Zealand, solar power, solar powered hornet, Sweden