Does your new year’s resolution involve keeping up with the latest and greatest in green news? Good.
- Another worthwhile new year’s resolution? Sticking to “meatless Mondays.” (Huffington Post Green)
- Is your toilet paper leading to the destruction of old-growth forests? (The Daily Green)
- Banana peels are dirty-water fighters. (Treehugger)
- California’s set to enact a ton of new green laws in 2011. (LA Times)
- Extra-credit reading: Check out the 10 “most hopeful” business-related green stories of 2010. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: banana peels, boreal forest, California, Fresh Water, green business, GreenBiz, Huffington Post Green, Los Angeles Times, meatless mondays, polluted water, The Daily Green, toilet paper, Treehugger