The latest green news, from kid scientists to electric garbage trucks:
- Last-minute holiday gift idea: offset the carbon footprint of your favorite Apple person’s MacBook. (Greener Computing)
- Paris takes New York’s hybrid street-sweeper and raises it one electric garbage truck. Your move, other cities. (EcoGeek)
- Guess what? Evangelicals are probably greener than you think. (Grist)
- A bunch of eight-year-olds published a study on bees. What scientific discoveries have you made lately, slacker? (Wired)
- Which celebrities made Santa’s green naughty-or-nice lists this year? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: apple, bees, carbon footprint, celebrities, children, EcoGeek, evangelicals, evangelicals green, green celebrities, greener computing, Grist, kid scientists, macbook, New York, Paris, Paris electric garbage truck, Treehugger, Wired