Five great green links– go!
- Good news about mountain gorillas! There are more of them. (Mongabay)
- Researchers think earthworms could be the next big thing in toxic soil clean-up. (CleanTechnica)
- A new report says that carbon emissions are cranking up ocean acidity at probably the fastest rate in 65 million years. (Green)
- The future looks grim for America’s bats. (Wired)
- New homes may be more energy-efficient, but they may not offer a whole lot of other green features, according to a new study. (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bats, carbon emissions, CleanTechnica, earthworms, energy efficiency, green, Green House, Mongabay, mountain gorilla population increase, mountain gorillas, new construction, New York Times, ocean acidification, soil, USA Today, white nose syndrome, Wired