The last day of the month: time to reflect on your green priorities?
- Surprising ways your Thanksgiving turkey was tied to Gulf of Mexico fisheries. (Alabama Press-Register)
- The economy vs. the environment–can we move beyond the “either/or” argument? (Green Biz)
- A new report says the European economy is at risk from high demand on natural resources. (BBC)
- How sustainable palm oil could determine the future of forests in Asia and Africa. (YaleE360)
- Q: What becomes of disposable coffee cups? A: TBD, following this Starbucks pilot project. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alabama Press-Register, BBC, Bill Finch, disposable coffee cups, economy vs. environment, European economy, fisheries, fishmeal, green, Green Biz, Gulf of Mexico, natural resource demand, Starbucks, sustainable palm oil, thanksgiving turkey and Gulf of Mexico, Yale Environment 350, YaleE360