Wait—there’s stuff happening today that’s not related to Green Gift Monday?
- Japan’s helping India build 24 green cities. Teamwork! (CleanTechnica)
- The next big thing to revolutionize the building industry– “clean construction.” (Greener Buildings)
- Ask Umbra has the scoop on potentially harmful (to you and the environment!) salon treatments. (Grist)
- Recycled shells are boosting oyster populations in the Chesapeake Bay. (Treehugger)
- The daughter of the inventor of plastic bags invented a plastic-bag substitute. (Got that?) (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, building industry, Chesapeake Bay, clean construction, CleanTechnica, green cities, green gift monday, Green House, Greener Buildings, Grist, India, Japan, oyster restoration, oysters, plastic bags, recycled shells, reusable bags, toxic beauty treatments, Treehugger