Images from space that will knock your socks off… what more could you ask for on this cool green morning?
- California condors face a new obstacle on the road to recovery. (The New York Times)
- Big bummer: the only national cap-and-trade exchange in the U.S. is shutting down. (Green)
- Want to eat well and be Earth-friendly on Thanksgiving? Try these vegetarian recipes. (Treehugger)
- Climate change is color blind, and the green movement should be too, says this blogger. (Green Biz)
- Believe it or not, these incredible images are of planet Earth–check them out! (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: california condor, cap-and-trade in the US, Chicago Climate Exchange, DDT, Earth as Art, green, Green Biz, New York Times, satellite images, Treehugger, vegetarian recipes for Thanksgiving, Wired