This is possibly the first Cool Green Morning to ever feature a Simpsons reference:
- Researchers discovered several new species of frogs, including one that scientists and Simpsons producers think looks like Mr. Burns. (You be the judge.) (Mongabay)
- Can natural gas be a part of a “green economy”? (Huffington Post)
- Here are four ways to harvest solar energy from roads. (EcoGeek)
- Bet you didn’t know that Waste Management’s protected 26,000 acres of wildlife habitat since 2007. (GreenBiz)
- Are insecticides responsible for declines in bird population? One researcher thinks so. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bird decline, Birds, EcoGeek, frogs, GreenBiz, Huffington Post, insecticides, Insects, Mongabay, Mr. Burns, Mr. Burns frog, natural gas, natural gas green economy, new species of frogs, Simpson, solar energy, solar energy from roads, Waste Management, Waste Management protected habitat, YaleE360