The battle is on! Place your bets in these 5 cool green match-ups:
- City mouse vs. country mouse–who’s greener? (Treehugger)
- TNC vs. white-nose syndrome: can an innovative idea help save bats from a deadly disease? (Knoxville News Sentinel)
- Humans vs. wolves: it’s complicated, but convincing wolves that sheep don’t taste good could help. (Extinction Countdown)
- You vs. Al Gore–who would do better at this energy quiz? (Christian Science Monitor)
- “Culture of complacency” vs. “culture of safety“–which prevailed in the Gulf? (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Al Gore, artifical bat cave, Christian Science Monitor, city vs. country, energy quiz, Extinction Countdown, Green Living, Gulf oil spill, Knoxville News Sentinel, L.A Times, Mexican gray wolf, save bats, Treehugger, white nose syndrome