The latest and greatest in cool and green:
- Beak deformities are on the rise among birds in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest, but no one knows why. (Dot Earth)
- Eating fish will save the rainforest, suggests one scientist. (Grist)
- Don’t recycle these things. (The Daily Green)
- The top five eco-video games (?!) are… (Treehugger)
- Do dimmer switches really save any energy? (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alaska, beak deformities, Birds, dimmer switches, dont recycle, Dot Earth, eating fish, eating fish to save rainforest, eco-video games, energy saving, Fish, Grist, Guardian Eco, Pacific Northwest, rainforest, recycling, saving energy, The Daily Green, Treehugger, video games