Hope you saved your extra Daylight Savings hour to catch up on the latest green news:
- Researchers are now discovering that the Gulf oil spill killed a ton of coral. (Green)
- Meet global dimming…because just worrying about global warming isn’t enough. (The Daily Green)
- Should you stop showering to save the planet? (Treehugger)
- Scientists are joining together to fight climate change denial with facts. (Dot Earth)
- So is no one in the UK excited about wind power anymore? (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, climate change denial, Dot Earth, global dimming, global warming, green, Guardian Eco, Gulf oil spill, hygiene, Science, scientists, The Daily Green, Treehugger, UK wind power, wind power