Snakes and dolphins and…ballot measures? Oh my!
- Get the scoop on yesterday’s election results– and what they mean for the environment. (Grist)
- Hooray! The rarest snake in the world is making a comeback. (Mongabay)
- Why isn’t America’s diversity reflected in national park visitors? One park ranger (and Oprah) is on the case. (NYT)
- Baby dolphins get by with a little help from their moms’ friends. (Wired)
- Re: climate change: sure, the planet will eventually heal, but it’ll take like 100,000 years. Seriously. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 000 years, baby dolphins, Climate Change, diversity, diversity at national parks, dolphins, election 2010, environmental ballot initiatives, Grist, Mongabay, national park service, New York Times, planet heals from climate change in 100, rare snake comeback, rarest snake, Treehugger, United States, Wired