You can do it before you read our top 5 cool green news links or after, but don’t forget to vote!
- Can the suburbs be as green as cities? An experimental neighborhood gives it a shot. (Grist)
- Ancient grains of sand discovered in Africa could help researchers understand climate change. (Live Science)
- At COP 10, the UN sets a goal to cut species extinction in half by 2020. (NYTimes)
- More education won’t resolve the climate change debate, says Chris Mooney. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Halloween is over, now it’s time to compost your pumpkin…find out how. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Chris Mooney, climate change debate, compost, Conservation Journal Watch, COP 10, green city, Green Living, Grist, Live Science, Namib Sand Sea, NY Times, sand and climate change, Species extinction, The Daily Green, UniverCity, urban suburbanism