From green eats to a green ride, our top 5 news stories are, well, green:
- Have you eaten at New York’s eco-friendly ‘Ladle of Love’ lately? (Diner’s Journal)
- Natural capital get’s it’s day in the sun at COP 10–will it make a difference? (DotEarth)
- More from COP 10: scientists report grim news about the rate of animal extinctions, but there is a silver lining. (LA Times)
- Life in the sea has inspired all kinds of cool innovations, like mussel glue. (GreenBiz)
- Rumor has it Toyota is creating a Prius fit for the Brady Bunch (almost–Cindy will have to stay home). (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal extinctions, COP 10, Diner's Journal, DotEarth, eco-friendly food truck, EcoGeek, GreenBiz, L.A Times, Ladle of Love, marine-inspired innovations, mussel glue, natural capital, Prius minivan