Primates and pandas and fridge couches, oh my!
- Purple wind turbines: potential bat, bug and bird savers. (EcoGeek)
- A just-discovered primate species is already on the verge of extinction. Also, it has Elvis hair. (Mongabay)
- One potential reason why many people just aren’t getting fired up about climate change: they think it’s boring. (DotEarth)
- A panda baby boom is happening right now! but unfortunately, only in captivity. (Sky News)
- Here’s some creative recycling: a couch made out of old car seats and refrigerators. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bats, Birds, bugs, China, Climate Change, climate change boring, DotEarth, EcoGeek, Mongabay, new species, panda baby boom, pandas, primates, purple wind turbines, recycled car parts, recycled couch, recycled refrigerator, recycling, Sky News, wind energy